U.S. SUPREME COURT RULES
SAME SEX MARRIAGE LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES
JUNE 26, 2015
The Phoenix Center opened in 2001 as a safe space for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) youth to meet. Since those early days we have expanded to provide other programs and services. Current services include:
- LGBTQA Youth Group
- Free HIV, Hepatitis C Testing, Condoms
- Billy’s House Transitional Housing Program
- Community Education & Outreach
- SHaRI Project (Springfield Harm Reduction Program)
- Counseling & Support Groups
- Springfield PrideFest
If you are in need of a particular service that we do not offer, please feel to call us – maybe we can provide a referral or help you in some way!
Thank you for visiting our site!
Phoenix Center Board & Staff