The Phoenix Center opened in 2001 as a safe space for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) youth to meet. Since those early days we have expanded to provide other programs and services. Current services include:
- LGBTQA Youth Group
- Free HIV, Hepatitis C Testing, Condoms, Gonorrhea & Chlamydia Screening
- Billy’s House Transitional Housing Program
- Community Education & Outreach
- SHaRI Project (Springfield Harm Reduction Program)
- Counseling & Support Groups
- Springfield Pride
If you are in need of a particular service that we do not offer, please feel to call us – maybe we can provide a referral or help you in some way!
Thank you for visiting our site!
Phoenix Center Board & Staff
COMING SOON… WEDDING PLANNER GUIDE
We have been getting calls about gay and lesbian “friendly” wedding vendors. This includes caterers, florists, photographers, venues, etc. The Phoenix Center staff is making calls to area vendors and compiling a list of those who want to be a part of making your day wedding day special. If you or someone you know someone who wants to be on the list, call the Phoenix Center!