The LGBTQA (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning youth and allies) The group is for youth ages 13-17. The purpose of the group is to provide a safe environment to meet people and make new friends, to learn about HIV/AIDS prevention and learn about and discuss other issues of interest. The group is both fun and educational with weekly themes, scheduled guest speakers, themed parties, movie nights, community projects, games, and more!
yOUTh Group Director: Nick Bond, MA, LPC
yOUTh Group Facilitators
- Tiffany Williams, Brennen Bradley, MA & Cory Blissett, MA
- Arrive at the back door, ring buzzer and say name to be let in.
- You must have reliable transportation and be picked up in a timely manner.
- Only those 13-17 allowed in the building.
- Hallways, stairways and other floors are off limits.
- No running, hitting, wrestling.
- No shouting, screaming or loud sounds.
- Clean up after yourself – no wrappers, debris or spills left behind.
- Respect youth leaders and other youth members and their space.
- No name calling, note passing, or bullying.
- Follow directions given by group leaders.
- This is a safe space. NO hate allowed.
- Have fun and be yourself!